It’s easy to get started, but it takes passion to stay going. Mission drives your blog to stay the course.
This post on these two blogs for two writing organizations I belong to are adapted from an ezinearticle that has just gone live.
In the post you’ll find answers to these blogging questions:
1) Blogging experience: How long have you been blogging?
2) Starting a blog: Was it difficult to get started?
3) Amount of technical knowledge needed: Do you have to be a real computer whiz to blog?
4) Blogging frequency: Do you blog every day?
5) Focus: Do you have a particular subject in your blog?
6) Audience: Do you have a target “audience” when you blog?
7) Benefits: What is your favorite thing about blogging?