My Big Fat Greek Holiday
In May I visited Greece for a brief vacation. Marvelous, of course, as we spent time in Athens, Santorini, and Crete. I was part of a group of 14 women on a Sights and Soul tour group. Never done that before, and it was a revelation.
I'd like to share this experience with you. What would you like to know about?
*Getting groped on the airplane?
* My black eye?
* Being lost & found as a travel strategy?
* Coming to terms with being a world traveler on a tour?
* How hard it was to meet ordinary Greeks, and how I managed it (a little).
* Greek economy...one Greek woman's view?
* Finding the Atelier Spyros Vassiliou?
* Luxury & indulgence?
* Finding the Wall Paintings of Thera exhibit?
* Yacht trip around Santorini?
* Slow food @ Taverna Dounias in Drakona with Steleois?
Something else? Let me know what you want to know by commenting below.
"Thank you" in Greek is pronounced "Efxaristo" emphasizing the final "o".
9 Responses »
Leave a Response