Independent Book Report Interview for Erwin A. Thompson and Janet Grace Riehl
You can read our interview "Eleven things about Janet Riehl and Erwin A. Thompson" by clicking here. What I liked about how the interview came out was the comparison and contrast for my father and me, our books, and how we write.
Here are the eleven questions you can read our answers for.
1. Tell us all about your books.
2. What drew you to write these types of books?
3. How long have you been writing?
4. What kind of writing rituals do you have? Do you schedule time, or just write when the mood strikes?
5. Outline or no?
6. Tell us about your writing process.
7. Where do you find your inspiration?
8. Who are your favorite authors and how have they influenced your writing?
9. Tell us something that’s not in your author bio.
10. What do you like best about being with an Indie Publisher?
11. Where can we find your books?
Leave a Response