Copyright 2006 by Janet Grace Riehl
This talk may be printed from the file on my website www.sightlinesbook.com for your personal use only.
You may also share it with your friends. All rights reserved. No part of this talk nor any of the individual poems may be reprinted or published without written permission of the author—except in the case of brief quotations in critical articles and reviews. Thank you for respecting these creative rights.
I love my book and want it to get out into the world so it can benefit and delight people. There are four things you can do to help that happen.
- Own your own reading copy of Sightlines: A Poet’s Diary.
- Browse my website www.sightlinesbook.com. There are photos, poems, past talks, and background material on the site.
- Go to Amazon and write a review of Sightlines: A Poet’s Diary. If you indicate that you find the existing reviews helpful, that’s also good for the book.
- Invite me to speak and read for your group. I am shaping readings and talks around ten different themes in Sightlines: A Poet’s Diary.
- Choose Sightlines: A Poet’s Diary for your book club discussion group. A book club in Oxnard, California did!