From 2007 when I first moved to St. Louis… Will it look bold or just stupid? A question I ask myself often, but ask now as I buy a purple, spiral, leather chair. Will it look bold of just stupid? A question I ask often as I am poised to take a leap.Full Story»
The Chase Park Plaza, grand dame of a hotel on the historic record, anchored the revitalization of the Central West End in St. Louis. In a curious way I consider it my second home in the neighborhood. This morning I came in the side entrance off Lindell. To the right as one enters […]
Mark C. Brown, Ph.D. is a psychologist and author of Live Like A Window, Work Like A Mirror: Enlightenment and the Practice of Eternity Consciousness. / May is National Meditation Month meditation and health by Mark C. Brown Americans lead busy lives. We work hard, we take less time off than workers in many other […]
This post is dedicated to my Mother, Ruth Thompson, a World-Class Birder. Here at my father’s atop the bluffs above the River Road the eagles get up-close-and-personal. Sometimes they fly so close above my windshield as I climb our big hill to the Big Brown House that I feel I should duck. Our area is […]
More in this category
- Questions? Some have answers, and some don’t.
- “Christmas in My Mind,” by Ernest Dempsey. Chatting across the oceans
- “The Hardest Decision I Ever Had to Make,” by Erwin A. Thompson, WWII Hero. Who to choose for a dangerous night patrol? And, how to get back alive?
- Private preview: the party room & lounge at Coco Louco Brasil
- Facebook Collard Convention: a virtual kitchen table talk
- Peek-a-boo, I see you: One-way Skype video chatting